1st November 2021
Job title: Customer Success Executive – New Business
Location: Home based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to lead on the customer success management for our Transend SaaS solution!
This role will ensure that we generate a sufficient number of qualified leads in order for our team of professional BDM.s to close on the required amount of sales, ensuring that, as a team, we meet plan.
Stewart Mcluskey – Sales Improvement Director:
“On behalf of our sales leadership community, our commitment to our sales people is this: wherever you go, whatever you choose to do for the rest of your career, you’ll be more successful from what you learn here with us.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be excited by the opportunity to start your Sales career within the IT sector, applying previous skills that you have developed throughout your work experience. You will also;
- 2+ years’ experience of Customer Success, Telemarketing, Telesales.
- 2+ years’ experience of a customer facing role in a SaaS business
1+ years’ experience of one of the following subject matter areas:
- Fleet Management
- SaaS based software
Experience working with a newly launched SaaS product, or in a start-up environment is a plus Excellent documentation skills
Your core responsibilities:
- Proactively build and nurture relationships with, key, identified prospects, in order to qualify potential customers with an appointment.
- Ability to research segmented data base and prioritise key opportunities based on fleet size, job role and appetite to buy.
- To meet, exceed, agreed targets with regard to the amount of contacts and appointments made on a monthly basis.
- Actively use social media to produce new leads.
- Demonstrate the Civica product range to customers when appropriate.
- Actively be involved in all tenders/proposals when appropriate.
- Manage onboarding of new customers.
- Ensure our customers are appropriately trained, develop and organise training materials (presentations, videos, webinars, etc.), and coordinate and deliver online training as required.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.