8th November 2021
Business Consultant – Contractor Workforce (Housing Repairs)
Location: Home based + occasional UK travel to customer site as required
We are seeking a creative and self-motivated Business Consultant to join our team that delivers our Cx Contractor Workforce software solution across the UK.
- Working with several concurrent Civica customers on the implementation of the Cx Contractor Workforce solution. Running customer workshops, configuring according to each customers requirements, implementing, training, UAT testing and documenting.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the complete Contractor Workforce solution and to play a pivotal part in ensuring implementations are recognised for being delivered successfully on time and addressing the needs and requirements of our customers.
- Help shape how we undertake Contractor Workforce implementations. Ensuring that not only is Contractor Workforce recognised as the leading solution in the marketplace, but also Civica as the leading implementer. This being achieved through delivering on promises, professionalism and clear knowledge and understanding throughout.
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries. Our Housing Management Solution is a market leader and continues to grow its market share.
- 5+ years’ experience in Housing Repairs, Contact Centre operations and the management of internal DLO’s / Sub-Contractors
- Experience of implementing Repairs and / or Contractor workforce solutions such as Civica Servitor, Capital One Contractor, ActiveH Workforce Management etc.
- Experience of Scheduling engines and Mobile workforce solutions.
- Experience and understanding of supporting User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of Databases and writing basic SQL scripts (desirable)
- Positive, proactive, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong interpersonal skill, working equally well as part of a team or alone with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to present to audiences and lead customer meetings such as design, requirements gathering or build workshops.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.