7th December 2021
Job title: Business Centre Coordinator / Receptionist
Are you looking for that next step within a front of house role? A position you can really make your own?
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Business Centre Coordinator / Receptionist
We are recruiting for a Business Centre Coordinator who will have the opportunity to run and manage the office in Bristol
This a great opportunity for a highly organised, pro-active, self-starter who has previous front of house or customer facing experience and putting new ideas and processes in place. You will be a bubbly and energetic individual with a real passion for providing a 1st class service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role, ideally covering front of house and office / facilities management
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Strong communication skills both face to face and written
- Competent IT Skills in Microsoft Systems
- Flexibility with ability to stay until a job is complete
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting customers professionally
- Manage meeting rooms and work place booking system effectively
- Liaise with facilities team and contractors and ensure relevant documentation is completed
- Maintain stock levels for the breakout areas and stationery, placing orders and checking deliveries
- Organise and coordinate virtual office events and encourage fundraising activities
- Ensuring that the Business Centre remains compliant for H&S and other ISO standards
- To be certified and maintain certification as a Fire Marshal and First Aider
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.