2nd February 2022
Job Title: Billing and Customer Service Account Manager
Monday to Friday : 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm and 10am - 6pm shifts
Fabulous vacancy for an Account Manager to join an established Company in Amersham.
Candidates with an aptitude for numerical work, data entry and administration, and excellent customer service skills are especially encouraged to apply.
This role sits within our MBD Division that provide the UK’s No. 1 medical billing service provider to the independent healthcare sector.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact for a number of client accounts , specific responsibilities will include :
- Accounts: Creating billing , allocating payments, allocating incoming payments, managing aged debt, reconciliation and reporting
- Customer Service: Providing excellent support, ensuring all Doctors and Consultants receive a high level of care via phone and email
If you have good numerical skills / finance experience, have experience of high volume transactions and have a sharp eye for detail, and an excellent telephone manner this role could be for you. This is an administration / support role, not a sales role .
- Good all round IT skills including MS Office
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Attention to detail
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Desire to progress
- Positive ‘can do’ approach
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.