4th May 2022
Job title: Auditor
Location: Home based – UK wide travel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1924
Do you have great attention to detail, enjoy travel and have experience in a customer facing role that offers UK wide travel? Civica are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us in an Auditor/Quality Control role, provide onsite and remote services to our customer base.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices
- Auditing of customer sites to populate or update the database
- Remote management of asset database
- Provision of onsite or remote training and additional support of customers
- Onsite Asset Discovery
- Onsite Asset Audits
- Onsite & Remote Training
- Remote Support & Service Delivery
- Full UK Car Driving Licence
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Comfortable with digital record keeping systems
- Experience of Information Technology systems
- Knowledge of facilities asset types inc. health & safety assets
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.