14th October 2021
Job title: Graduate / Apprentice Support Analyst
Job Reference - 1745
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who may have recently graduated or had some recent IT experience and looking to develop in Data Analysis within an innovative, global software company.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Apprentice Support Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing high quality 1st and 2nd line application support to Civica’s NHS Finance customers.
This is a great opportunity to progress within Data Analysis whilst obtaining a Level 4 Data Analyst qualification.
We are looking for someone who ideally has:
- Relevant degree, with knowledge of SQL, Azure and DevOps or other cloud technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with some experience of direct contact with customers in a customer facing service or technical role
- Proactive and committed approach to customer service and personal development
- Great technical and numeracy skills, including the ability to intemperate and manipulate data
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling incidents and requests in line with the Civica Service Desk ITIL framework
- Support customers using a variety of support tools to meet and exceed agreed SLA and KPIs
- Provide accurate, timely and clear responses to customers and internal stakeholders on all activities
- Maintain and develop your customer and technical skills, working with data technologies within a Cloud business
- Maintain and contribute to the team’s knowledge management system, suggesting improvements and new content
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.