3rd November 2021
Job title: Application Support Analyst
Location: 2 day based in Luton, 3 days remote working
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you looking for a new role in Application Support? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We design smart software that supports remote working, improves and automates internal processes, and delivers a better experience for your community. Civica supports over 900 local authorities around the world. We help deliver services used by 90 million people: delivering £2.6bn in COVID-19 related payments to help citizens and businesses.
We’re currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to support one of our business units providing Social Care functionality.
This role will be supporting LiquidLogic, any experience in this area is beneficial however you do not need to know this system to be considered for this role
About the role
- Handle the management of calls and escalation of queries and respond to support requirements of the Social Care team
- Provide assistance to the Implementation Consultants on-site and liaise with third parties on customer software faults
- Develop product knowledge and skill sets to enhance familiarity with solutions managed by our client and utilise technical knowledge of the products to investigate reported faults, identify root cause and implement the appropriate resolution.
- Maintain customer portfolios that will document specific requirements and configurations that can assist with customer support and improving understanding.
- Provide regular status reports and handovers highlighting current and potential risks to the customer SLA and ensure incident records are updated regularly with events and action plans.
- Any Liquidlogic experience is beneficial – such as forms design and configuration experience, products and reporting experience
- Customer focused, able to diagnose, impact assess and respond appropriately
- Ability to liaise effectively with external customers and in a team environment
- Project Management Support and delivery experience
- Children’s and Adults Social Care Knowledge and/or Early Help and Troubled Families Knowledge is beneficial
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.