31st May 2022
Application Support Analyst
Home based (with occasional meet ups at our Southbank office)
Job reference: 2001
Must be fully flexible to work on a rotational shift pattern, working 8 hours shifts between 8am and 6.30pm and rota’d on call for nights and weekends
Candidate must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction and eligible for SC and NPPV3 Security Clearance, 5 years UK residency is essential.
Civica is a leading software company offering various software solutions to public sector organisations. We have many business units with industry leading software offerings. This role is within our managed services division. It’s a role which offers an exciting career path which many people have moved up from to BA, service delivery and engineering roles.
The role – Application Support Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst who will be providing technical support and client satisfaction for various public and private sector clients.
Working within an ITIL environment, you will provide client satisfaction by expertly managing incidents, service requests, problems and changes reported to the Applications Support team by telephone, email or the self-service support portal, from the initial logging stage through to closure within the specified Service Level Agreement (SLA).
This is an excellent opportunity for an Application Support / 1st Line Analyst looking for that next step to progress in Service Management within an innovative, global software company.
We are looking for someone who ideally has:
- 1st Line / Customer service / Service Desk ticket management experience.
- Prepared to work outside normal working hours (including 24/7 on-call) as part of a rota and shift work (compensated).
- Excellent communications and customer service skills with a customer focused attitude and desire to provide continual improvement
- Strong problem solving and time management skills. high attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook / Excel mainly)
- Eligible for SC and NPPV3 Security Clearance
Civica are a leading provider of digital solutions and managed services for public sector and regulated markets. We help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.
- Top rated employer - Glassdoor
- Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ - Gold
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
- 19 years of unbroken growth
- 9 years average length of service
- 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion
In return Civica can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2022.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.