23rd March 2022
2 x Implementation Consultants (Payroll software solutions)
Location: Working from Home + travel to UK customer sites as required
Job Reference: 1534
* Are you a Payroll specialist with experience of payroll software implementation? *
Joining a busy team of Implementation Consultants, you will be working with several customers concurrently to implement the Civica HRP software solution. The successful candidates will play a pivotal part in ensuring implementations are delivered successfully and on time.
We need enthusiastic individuals who are keen to use their current Payroll systems knowledge to quickly learn our Civica solution and ensure that Civica continues to be recognised as one of the leading HR & Payroll Software suppliers in the marketplace.
Our market leading HR & Payroll, (HRP), software solutions are the trusted solutions to over 450 Customers across the UK to help them successfully manage and pay their people. The products continue to evolve and grow at pace as we listen to our customers and enhance our software. We have a very busy order book… it’s a great time to join us!
You will need to be currently working with Payroll software and know how to run a payroll end to end. You will be eager to move into delivering payroll software solutions or to further your career further in this field.
- Work closely with each Customer to implement, train and offer Consultancy on Civica’s Payroll software solution in accordance with customer requirements
- Provide information to the technical team for data conversions
- Manage customer requests & expectations for bespoke software changes
- Create User & Technical specifications for customer enhancements
- Create relevant documentation to support the site visits & the Projects team documentation
- Communicate with all project team members on the status of the project
- Provide functionality support, via telephone, email, remotely or on customer visits
- User Testing
- To keep abreast of all legislative changes in the world of Payroll
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong payroll experience, you will know how to run a payroll end to end and ideally be a Super User or Subject Matter Expert on at least one payroll software solution
- 6+ months experience in implementing a payroll software solution, either in a software house environment or in an organisation where you played a key role in implementing a payroll solution
- Experience producing appropriate documentation such as specifications for software enhancements for a payroll solution
- Able to provide support on payroll software functionality and experience of training in aspects of payroll software
- Strong customer facing skills, confident and articulate.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with demonstrable strong stakeholder management skills
- Software User Acceptance Testing experience preferred but not essential
- Current UK driving license
- CIPP preferred
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth!
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.