Leadership Forum 2019
National change, local focus. Connecting our digital future.
15th & 16th January, Manchester Deansgate Hilton
Leadership Forum 2019 - Agenda information
Date: 15th & 16th January 2019
Venue: The Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Proposed roundtable themes:
1. On the road to digital excellence: Looking at skills, leadership and digital maturity on the road to delivering services.
2. Connecting societies and delivering real social value: From tackling homelessness and combating diseases to keeping people and our environment safer, technology can be leveraged to deliver real social value.
3. Working together towards a shared digital future: How can we reignite the drive to deliver better-connected, citizen-centric services and enriched outcomes across the UK public sector.
4. Tackling fraud to fill funding gaps: The value of detected and prevented fraud loss, looking at tips on developing an effective and pro-active anti-fraud plan.
5. Enabling and enhancing community engagement: Public service providers need to better engage with citizens and communities to manage expectations and improve uptake of new methods of service delivery.
6. Using the public estate to power efficiencies and improvements: Improved use and proactive management of estate assets can deliver significant benefits to citizens and communities as well as economies of scale.
Once you've registered we'll be in touch to ask you about your roundtable preferences. Prior to the event, we'll share your personalised agenda with you.
Tuesday 15th January
|18:00||Drinks reception and welcome address, Wayne Story, CEO, Civica|
Dinner, bed and breakfast costs will be covered by Civica.
Wednesday 16th January
|08:30||Networking and refreshments|
|09:00||Panel debate: Innovation to deliver integrated public services|
|10:00||Plenary session including a panel discussion|
|12:00||Lunch and networking|
|13:30||Roundtable 1 (various themes)|
|14:55||Roundtable 2 (various themes)|
|16:10||Close / further networking (optional)|
Session timings are subject to change