11th July 2022
Job title: Technical Support Analyst / Microsoft SQL
Location: Home based UK
Job Reference: 2062
Skills: MSSQL, SQL
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
This role is a great opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to Work as part of the Xpress technical team to provide support both internally and to customers using the Xpress Software. Investigate and resolve issues and help to escalate to the development team where appropriate.
You will get the chance to develop your strong skillset and learn from the strong team to develop Technical Support skills.
- Contribute to the technical support team, supporting customers and internal staff with technical issues
- Take responsibility for investigating support tickets of a technical nature raised by customers
- Perform remote sessions to resolve issues quickly
- Record resolutions clearly in the case management system for future reference
- Ensure all relevant security standards/procedures are followed throughout a ticket to ensure data security
- Good communication skills
- Experience querying MSSQL databases
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based systems/software
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.