23rd August 2022
Location: Home based + occasional UK travel
Job Reference: 2133
Benefits: comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday (option to buy more and sell back holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various employee discount schemes
Skills: Project Management, software implementation,
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government and the NHS, (including Education, Housing, Pensions, Emergency Services, Health & Social Care etc.)...and we are still growing!
The role – Senior Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be primarily managing multiple software implementation projects with our customers within the Public and Private Sector.
You will ensure that all assigned projects are managed in line with the relevant project framework to deliver to agreed quality, scope, time and commercial terms.
In conjunction with the customer, you will also agree the project’s objectives , scope and deliverables. You will be applying Project lifecycle, methodology and processes effectively.
You will work as part of a wider team providing multi skilled service delivery as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer, internal and third-party suppliers
- Experience managing software implementation projects
- Experience of managing teams
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong organising ability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organising ability and budget management
- Effective person management is essential with the ability to change priorities at short notice, manage impact and expectations.
- Manage deliverables across multiple projects
- Full UK Driving license.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.