2nd September 2022
Power BI Consultant
Location: Home Based UK with some travel
Job Reference: 2146
Benefits: comprehensive benefits, bonus (25 days holiday (option to buy more holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various
Skills: Power BI, ADF (Azure Data Factory), MS SQL
Civica have an exciting new opportunity for a Power BI Consultant to join our Central Government Consultancy Services Team, working on high-profile application Power BI design projects.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Our clients are looking to their data for the insight they need to reduce costs and to improve outcomes.
Our projects are varied and include:
- Defining BI and Analytics Strategies to enable our clients to realise their vision
- Preforming gap analyses, maturity assessments and developing BI and Analytics technology roadmaps
- Developing baseline, target and transitional BI and Analytics architectures
- Implementing Proof-of-Concept solutions to demonstrate the art of the possible and to unlock investment
- Implementation of robust, scalable, interactive dashboards, including data preparation
- Training business users to create and manage their own reports, visualisations and dashboards so that they are independent of IT support for their analytics needs
This is an excellent opportunity for a BI & Analytics Consultant professional seeking a role working in consultancy for a leading public sector technology partner.
We welcome applications
Studies have shown that certain underrepresented groups of people are less likely to apply for a job that they don’t 100% match. At Civica, we’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel.
So, if you like the sound of this opportunity but you don’t meet all of the requirements then please apply. You could be the perfect candidate for this or other opportunities within Civica.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.