15th September 2022
Clinical System Project Manager
Location: Home Based UK
Job reference: 2177
Skills: Project Management / Public Sector / Healthcare / Clinical Systems
Do you have previous Clinical systems experience within Public Sector/Healthcare? Join our growing Service Delivery team.
The Clinical System Project Manager will lead on the implementation and delivery of Civica Health and Care Services and Products.
You’ll manage a team of implementation services staff, working with customers in Public and Private healthcare settings.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad portfolio of contracts, ranging from £10k to £8M, depending on the size and scale of each project.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Overall responsibility for the successful implementation and delivery of Civica Health and Care Services and Products.
- Managing a team of implementation services staff working with customers in Public and Private Health Care settings.
- Project contract values vary widely, from £10k to £8M. Depending on the size and scale of the project, however, it is typical that a Project Manager would work on a portfolio of contracts simultaneously.
- The Project Manager is required to take full contractual responsibility from the point of handover from Sales, up until acceptance and handover to Support.
- A Project Manager may be required to work on internal projects or assist in pre-sales or bid management.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.