21st March 2022
Job Title: Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Location: Pershore – WR10 1PT
Job type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Reference: 1834
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to come and join our well-established company, based in Pershore.
All training will be provided so candidates that are team players, eager to learn new skills and that are computer literate are encouraged to apply.
Your core responsibilities:
This is a telephony based role and the holder , duties include:
- To provide a dedicated telephony service dealing with enquiries from customers and stakeholders - including explanations and clarification of decisions and actions taken and general advice and guidance relating to legislation, policy and procedures in respect of some or all of the above requirements as necessary.
- To answer and deal with telephone, written or face to face enquiries from customers and stakeholders, as appropriate, providing explanations and clarification of decisions and actions taken and general advice and guidance relating to legislation, policy and procedures.
- To actively encourage the take-up of available Benefits, allowances and discounts.
- To keep and maintain appropriate records and statistics, review exception reports and ensure appropriate action is taken.
- To liaise with and provide advice and guidance to Council departments, external agencies, Government bodies, organisations, stakeholders, Members and colleagues on all matters relating to Revenues & Benefits as required.
- To support the Revenues & Benefits services in respect of some or all of the below duties and requirements in these areas.
You will be a team player with a can-do attitude and excited at the chance to learn new skills and develop a career with Civica:
- Good all round IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Desire to progress
- Positive ‘can do’ approach
- A minimum of 3 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above including Maths and English or demonstrate equivalent standard of knowledge/education
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company. Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.