24th March 2021
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Home based – UK
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
We are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our UK team providing a proactive high quality Talent Acquisition service to key stakeholders throughout the business. You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle focussing on developing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies to enable us to attract and recruit the best candidates in the market.
You will work closely with Business leaders, Resourcing & hiring managers, creating qualified candidate pipelines required for future growth; develop innovative internal & external sourcing strategies; advise and coach internal stakeholders around recruitment best practices and maintain excellent levels of customer service, both with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We are committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Successful track record delivering technology focussed Talent acquisition services either for an agency or in an in-house role ideally focussed on the technology sector.
- Track record delivering solutions that drive diversity.
- Experience of creating excellent candidate engagement.
- Excellent Interviewing skills with a keen ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability and be able to manage workload at fast paced environment.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.