17th June 2022
Support Manager (Civica Pay)
Location: Home / Office split - 2 days per week in Altrincham
Job Reference: 1977
Skills - IT Support, Support team management, ITIL, team leadership
CivicaPay is a cloud-optimised software that makes it simpler for our Customers to collect and manage online payments. We are seeking an ambitious and driven Support Manager to lead a team of Support Analysts delivering essential support of CivicaPay to our UK Customers. This is a great opportunity to develop a newly restructured team as the business embarks on brand new large programmes of work. We want an individual with ideas, energy and drive to effectively lead the team through growth and drive customer excellence.
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government, Central Government and the NHS.
About the role:
- Lead the Support Team in managing the support services for CivicaPay
- Act as Customer advocate, identifying and owning continual improvement and driving customer service excellence
- Act as a point of escalation for all Customer issues
- Manage all support activities in line with customer SLA’s in conjunction with group wide initiatives, strategies and contractual commitments.
- Ensure appropriate processes and reporting are in place and adhered to within the team with regards to security incidents and escalations
- Refine and utilise customer and internal reporting to drive performance
- Develop ways of working to ensure trends and recurring incidents are actioned and communicated with customers
- Develop customer relationships to enhance the support service.
- Manage the workload of the Customer Support Team to manage all calls within agreed SLAs
- You will need to be an energetic and driven Team Leader with the ability to work to the highest levels of quality within a very busy service desk environment
- 3+ years’ experience of delivering effective management of software / application support services in an SLA driven environment, (ideally financial systems / software)
- ITIL - Foundation and Service Operation experience
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and via presentation
- Excellent customer relationship building and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable skills in issue resolution and problem solving
- Competent with the whole suite of Microsoft Office programmes, specifically Excel
- Basic SQL preferred
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.