30th September 2020
Software Developer (Health & Care Software Solutions)
Location: Home based role (North West or North Wales based candidates preferred)
Civica’s Health & Care solutions enables real-time single clinical views at the point of care. The Health and Care Team are part of Civica Group that provides an extensive range of specialist software applications for Central and Local UK Government, the NHS and Commercial organisations to improve and automate daily tasks, streamlining essential business activities, raising standards and saving money.
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced .NET developer to work on our clinical health systems. The position is home-based but will require attending regular development meetings in the North West of England or North Wales regions. The successful candidate will be part of a small, very experienced software team that is currently developing the next generation of a highly successful workflow modelling tool used to provide clinical information systems to the healthcare industry across the UK.
- 5+ years commercial experience in software development
- Essential skills include C#, .Net, SQL Server, MVC Wep API, HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery
- Able to work independently as part of a remote team
- Mature and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Clear, logical approach to problem solving.
- Pride in well-written code.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and make a positive contribution to group discussions
- Ability to think laterally to solve problems as well as the ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy: We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.