28th September 2021
Job title: SharePoint Developer
Skills: SharePoint 2013 & Online, SharePoint Designer 2013, Visual Studio 2017 & 2019, Dynamics 365
Top rated employer - Glassdoor
Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ - Gold
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
- 18 years of unbroken growth
- 9 years average length of service
- 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion
You will also be a go-to expert on all aspects of the Software and Service lifecycle, providing guidance and expertise in the speedy resolution of highly complex technical issues, including where the technologies themselves are unfamiliar to them. The SharePoint Developer takes on technical leadership roles for one or more services, shares their effort and knowledge across a number of concurrent services, requires minimal supervision and technically supervises others’ technical work.
Committed to providing a quality service with a “no errors” mindset
Experienced in managing services / customers
Experienced in managing secure services
A Technical Expert in:
- SharePoint 2013 & Online
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- Visual Studio 2017 & 2019
- Ideally some Dynamics 365 experience
Desirable knowledge of:
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.