7th June 2022
Sharepoint / M365 Developer
Location: Remote (UK) with some travel
Job reference: 2005
Skills / Experience – Sharepoint Online, MS PowerApps, Power Automate
Benefits: comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday (option to buy more and sell back holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various employee discount schemes
This is a superb chance to join Civica’s consultancy division which works with a great range of public and private sector customers. As a Microsoft Gold Partner there are chances to develop new skills in other M365 products and work on interesting and varied projects.
The M365 Developer will be part of a team working within the Microsoft 365 Practice. They will be tasked with delivering SharePoint and Power Platform based solutions for our customers.
The M365 Developer is familiar with all aspects of the Development lifecycle and an expert in the development of complex solutions. They have hand-on experience of working with Power Apps, Power Automate as well as good SharePoint Online knowledge.
- SharePoint Development (including customized code, and creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
- Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) - Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Certification
Please note due to many customers being government based, there will need to go through security clearance (SC). It is therefore essential to have 5 years UK residency.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.