17th December 2021
Job title: Service Desk Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, driven individual, passionate about providing excellent customer service and looking to progress in a Technical Support role within an innovative software company.
Our Service Centre provides a global service to the UK and India, working with a collaborative team within a great working environment.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Service Desk Analyst
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst who will be providing customer technical support to Civica’s Service Centre customer base, recording and managing customer incidents, problems, and service requests through to resolution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers by phone or digital channels to address incidents and service requests,
- Develop on-going relationships through quality of service provided and management of customer expectations
- Provide suggestions to improve policies, processes, procedures and operations.
- Maintain accurate records of work completed, changes made and customer interactions
- Act as a point of reference for queries from other team members
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a direct customer facing environment
- Experience within a technical / IT Support role
- Excellent communications and customer service skills with a customer focused attitude and desire to provide continual improvement.
- Strong time management skills. high attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance to SC level and have been a UK resident for 5 years continuously
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.