7th October 2020
Pensions Service Desk Analyst
Are you an individual with an interest in IT seeking an interesting and challenging role working in Application Support? Do you want to secure a role with a global software solutions provider listed on Glassdoor’s 2019 Top 25 places to work?
We are looking to recruit a Pensions Service Desk Analyst to our Pensions Team based in Leeds. You will be responsible for providing first and second line customer technical and application support to Civica Pensions customer base.
You will work with colleagues and customers to understand and respond appropriately to customer requests, in line with Civica business needs in order to provide effective service to customers.
You will ensure support of software and services in line with agreed policies and standards.
Previous experience of working in an Application or IT Support role is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with outstanding customer service skills and an interest in IT seeking a position with progression opportunities in to areas such as Consultancy, Training, Business Analysis or Testing.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy - We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact – Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.