11th January 2022
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager – IT Managed Services (Application Support)
Location: Home-based + occasional travel to customer site as required (London area)
** This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful IT Managed Service provider and take the reins of an existing portfolio of high-profile IT Managed Service accounts **
Civica requires an experienced Service Delivery Manager to manage and lead a number of Managed Service customers to maximise quality of Service and Customer Satisfaction while ensuring that the service is delivered against SLAs and within target costs and margin.
About Civica IT Managed Services UK:
Civica is a global IT Solutions business with a thriving UK Managed Services division from where we manage critical business applications on behalf of a wide range of very high-profile UK Customers.
- Extensive customer engagement to ensure customer satisfaction is consistently met or exceeded across the delivery lifecycle
- Lead on contract renewals
- Successfully matrix managing teams of Service Engineers to deliver services against SLAs, according to the contract and within the agreed target margin to the required quality standards
- Regular monitoring and reporting against SLA targets to internal and customer stakeholders as well as monthly service reviews
- Serving as the 1st escalation point for the customer
- Managing budgets
- 3+ years’ experience working in an SDM role for an IT Service Provider / Managed Service provider, (ideally with experience delivering business critical application support)
- Able to demonstrate strong customer relationship management for a specific set of customers, conducting frequent service performance reviews
- Experience delivering in an ITIL framework and an appreciation of Project Management principles
- Experience of managing budgets, forecasting and managing client invoicing on a service/project
- Expert people skills and matrix management skills, working with cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator both written and oral
- Can evidence strong organisational and planning skills
- Early career Service Desk experience beneficial
- Candidates must be willing and able to undergo SC clearance (5 years UK residency)
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.