5th April 2022
Job title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
Location: Home based (North West ideally)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job reference: 1859
Skills: SQL Server, IIS, Service Desk, Application Support, Web Based Applications
Are you experienced in bespoke application support? Do you want to be part of a passionate and busy team who offer a market leading solution to high profile Public Sector Clients?
We’re currently looking for a Senior Service Desk Analyst to be part of a highly collaborative team carrying out the task of supporting the Civica Prescribing product through the Application Service Desk with a focus on delivering an excellent customer experience.
You’ll be working closely with a mixture of technical and non-technical staff at key NHS customer sites, you will be using the Civica Service Desk solution to track and take ownership of customer incidents & requests that are monitored within the parameters of Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain and resolve helpdesk incidents and requests within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Deal with customer escalations for major incidents, providing regular communications to customers, senior team members and stakeholders
- Identify and replicate defects related to the software application and supported hardware
- Conduct quality assurance testing to software updates containing bug fixes and enhancements
- Test new releases of the Civica Prescribing software to ensure the quality and functionality of software operate to specification
- To perform customer data fixes and troubleshoot issues
- Work closely with Software Developers, Consultants and Integration Specialists to assist in the understanding of new requirements and on-site issues so suitable solutions can be provided
- Conduct customer service reviews to assess and prioritise outstanding logged tickets, identified defects and new requirements, and feedback to the Product owner
- Provide support to the Project teams before go-live and assist customers during the UAT cycles and ensure all issues are prioritised, resolved and tested
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine
- Good understanding of Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Proficient with MS Office suite, primarily Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent documentation skills
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to present to audiences and lead customer meetings
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to provide methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently recognising and setting priorities for self
- Ability to work as part of a team and engage and encourage other team members
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth!
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.