2nd November 2021
Sales Leader – Software, SaaS – Local Government Sector
Home with Travel – UK
Are you looking for a Sales Leadership role within a leading SaaS Solutions company?
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Leader to lead team of Sales Executives and Account Development Managers selling a number of our Software/SaaS solutions within the Local Government Sector.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy - We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact – Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Managing a team of Sales Executives and Account Managers to achieve personal sales targets and the Division’s Business Plan
- Develop and coach each individual against the Civica Sales Optimisation framework to improve their overall performance.
- Management of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives on the sales process.
- Defining a clear and compelling annual plan to identify and close new business opportunities within new and existing customers
- Manage the team’s account plans to maximise sales growth from new and existing customers
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, as set in conjunction with the Sales Director
Our most successful Sales Leaders embody the following behaviours & competencies:
Sales Leadership Skills leading teams of Business Development & Account Development Managers selling Software/SaaS solutions in the Public Sector.
- Maximise customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to Civica
- Own their targets - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen
- Act with integrity - Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility
- Challenge thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action
- Coach for performance - Inspires and, coaches the team to exceed high standards, challenging them to always do more
- Driven to win - Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
- Always improving - Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.