6th June 2022
Job Title: Project Manager – Print and Mail
Location: London/Home – blended working
Job reference: 2006
We’re currently seeking a Project Manager to join our busy Elections Services team. The role focuses on managing of projects within our Print & Mail team where you will be managing multiple projects until completion. The role would also suit a project co-ordinator looking for progression opportunities.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be working in a project management or co-ordination focused role where you are managing/supporting multiple projects. You will have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your workload.
- Excellent communication, presentation and meeting skills: both verbal and written
- Hard-working and flexible
- Creative problem-solving approach and looking for innovation and development in the products and services we offer.
- Strong team-player
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to simultaneously manage projects at different stages of progress.
Your core responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the successful management of assigned projects in the Business Sector.
- Responsible and accountable for the timely and relevant reporting of projects in the Business Sector.
- To produce reports as required for the Sector Manager giving updates on current projects, issues, competitors and potential product development
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.