19th March 2021
Role: Product Manager (Debt Collection / Enforcement software)
Location: Home based role with occasional UK travel
** Help develop the Product Strategy and Roadmap for our cloud based Debt Collection / Enforcement software**
The main purpose of this role is to be able to proactively seek out market and customer insight to determine the Product Strategy and Roadmap for our Collections / Enforcement software product.
The role incorprates responsibility for Product, Release Management, Pre-Sales and Roadmap.
- Product Strategy, Product Team Leadership, Revenues & Profits, Pre-Sales and Product Development. Responsibilities include:
- Ambassador and thought leader for the Civica Collections Suite, working with customers and industry networks to promote our software and generate market and customer insight for the business.
- Lead the Product Strategy and Roadmap for Civica Collections, working in line with Group objectives and policies.
- Regularly review the product road map in line with business performance and market demand.
- Management of the Collections Product Team
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Enforcement and Debt Collections sector and experience of being market connected and delivering business value
- Strategic thinker combined with a practical action-oriented approach.
- Excellent people manager with experience of managing a team of staff with differing levels of knowledge
- Proven record of developing client and internal customer/partner relationships
- Must possess strong communication skills – oral, presentation, and written.
- Good understanding of the sales process and how Collections customers make decisions
- Proven experience of development of a product, from concept to completion
- Personnel management with the ability to manage change of priorities at short notice
- Familiarity with the Collections product suite
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.