31st May 2022
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Home Based / South West with travel to our Bristol hub when required
Job reference: 1999
Business Unit: Civica Agylia
Are you passionate about delivering the highest Customer Service and want to work within a fast paced and growing software company? Are you looking to secure a role with a UK Top 2 Software Company and a Top Rated Glassdoor employer?
We are looking to recruit an Operations & Support Engineer to work as part of the Civica Agylia Team. Agylia are market leaders in digital learning solutions and have a track record of supporting organisations to deliver digital learning solutions that enhances the knowledge and skills of their people. Our range of solutions include a learning platform, learning apps, eLearning content and more.
Working in a 2nd Line Support role the Support Engineer will become a product expert on the Agylia learning solutions and will be responsible for resolving customer support issues in a timely fashion.
- Respond to inbound customer support issues raised via the helpdesk system, in a timely fashion, in line with our customer SLAs, and always ensuring use of appropriate language, and tone
- Become a product expert, and then stay abreast of the latest updates to the product to ensure that you can answer as many support queries as possible without escalation
- Become knowledgeable in content creation tools (e.g. Articulate Rise) as directed by the Technical Operations, and Solutions Project, Manager from time to time
- Work with members of the Support and Operations teams to create customer facing documentation and training materials, including maintaining the service desk knowledgebase. This will include creation of media in multiple formats including eLearning courses, How To/Features Explained articles, FAQs and demonstration videos
- Provide reports to the Technical Operations, and Solutions Project, Manager, as well as the Operations Director on issues relating to or impacting customer satisfaction including NPS as well as support ticket statistics and escalations
- Testing, reproducing, and documenting technical problems reported by customers to a standard where the issue is actionable and the resolution verifiable by the development team
- Produce scripts and similar tooling to streamline support and implementation processes, assisting the Technical Operations, and Solutions Project, Manager in improving the productivity of the Support and Operations teams, and reducing reliance on the software development team for routine issues
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.