1st September 2021
Mobile App Developer (Xamarin)
Location: Home Based
Skills: Xamarin (.Net MAUI), Android, iOS, UWP, C#.Net
Are you Mobile App Developer with experience of developing Android, iOS & UWP applications seeking a new role? Do you want to secure a position with a top rated Glassdoor Employer and Top 2 UK Software company?
We are looking to recruit Mobile App Developer to join Civica’s group wide Mobile Team. Joining a talented Mobile App team you will be responsible for taking software requirements and turning these into working mobile app screens and components for software across the Civica group.
- Extensive knowledge of developing apps for both Android, iOS and UWP (5+ years’ experience or more)
- Strong C#/.Net skills
- Strong knowledge of mobile design principles
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Collaborate with fellow developers, designers and managers to build applications
- Identification and implementation of development best practices, including Design and Code Reviews, Unit Tests and Test Automation
- Experience in at least one Agile Methodology (preferably Scrum)
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.