21st July 2021
This role will be part of our central PMO team within Central Gov, trusted by over 500 organisations for digital solutions, consultancy and managed services, we support every step of your digital transformation journey, designing building and deploying solutions to deliver impactful change to organisations providing essential public services.
You will be working within the team of embedded PMO resources, playing an important role within one or more of the programme workstreams and projects to analyse information, spot key issues and impediments to progress; bringing the right people together to unblock them.
Skilled and experienced in a wide variety of project delivery specialisms, you will support a broad range of services and proactively monitor projects against time, cost and quality expectations and contribute to the development of the PMO model and community.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Who are we looking for?
A proactive self-starter with strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels and work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals.
- Prince 2 qualified
- SC cleared or Eligibility to obtain SC Clearance
- Experience of working in an Agile or hybrid-Agile delivery environment
- Experience of working in a PMO environment on high priority, large, complex, business and IT transformation programmes and projects, including:
- RAID management
- Governance processes including Programme Board support
- Budget management and financial forecasting
- Business Case including benefits management
- Change control
- Strong analytical skills; able to report critical information and patterns from complex data, producing accurate conclusions and recommendations
- Experience of mentoring and coaching team members, including those more senior
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.