18th January 2021
Junior Service Desk Analyst (Clinical Systems)
Altrincham (plus Home working)
The Junior Service Desk Analyst will join a busy, successful team who work extremely closely with their NHS Customers providing excellent customer service around the support of 2 key Civica applications:
The Junior SDA will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with a focus on improving the Health and Care customer experience. The applicant will use a helpdesk system to track and take ownership of customer issues that are monitored within the parameters of Service Level Agreements. The role will provide exposure to many different technical areas and provide opportunities to get involved in a number of areas of the company.
This is a junior position within the team and is an ideal starting point for an individual to progress their career as a service desk analyst. Opportunities are available to progress within the team and company.
- To log, maintain and resolve helpdesk incidents and requests within agreed SLA timetables, following agreed processes and procedures and maintain support systems records
- Take receipt of the telephone calls that come in to the team
- To replicate bugs related to the software and raise with development teams as appropriate
- Ensure Service Desk Tickets are kept up to date
- Awareness of the SLAs in customer contracts
- To escalate potential major issues as required
- To advance ticket resolution with other departments as necessary
Civica’s Health & Care solution enables a real-time single clinical view at the point of care, (Electronic Health Records). The Health and Care Team are part of Civica Group that provides an extensive range of specialist software applications for Central and Local UK Government, the NHS and Commercial organisations to improve and automate daily tasks, streamlining essential business activities, raising standards and saving money.
- At least 6 months experience in a service desk orientated role, able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and a natural aptitude for learning new technology / software / applications
- Adaptable - choosing appropriate styles and techniques based on the situation
- Be able to contribute suggestions for improvements and adopt a positive approach
- Deliver messages effectively and confidently
- Engage with teams and individuals across the business
- Experience of application support of bespoke systems preferred
- SQL experience preferred
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.