28th April 2022
Job title: IT Change Analyst
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1917
If you are process driven, highly organised and keen to work within a fast paced and growing business, then please get in touch.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Own and run the Change Management function – knowledge and experience required
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Risk management assessments, tracking and remediation - Risk Management training to be provided (if required)
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Knowledge management, including article creation and upkeep - training to be provided on KM system
- Co-ordinate and facilitate gathering of performance metrics in support of contractual service level achievements - training to be provided
- Assist in the design, implementation and subsequent upkeep of a local management model to hold processes and work instructions for the LutonITO Service Contract.
- Good understanding and experience of the Change management process
- Demonstrable understanding of where the change management process can fail and ideas on how to avoid/remediate issues
- Excellent at maintaining records and tracking work flows
- Excellent interpersonal skills and understanding of influencing techniques
- Operational understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Conceptual understanding of how to gather data, maintain it in an intelligible and reportable format and take action where required in a prioritised manner
- Interest and flair for understanding processes and being able to draw out process steps from practitioners
- Detailed knowledge of Excel data input, analysis and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal reporting skills with an eye for quality
- ITIL practitioner
- MoR practitioner
- Experience of managing and working with teams in a matrix structure
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.