30th July 2021
This hybrid role will be part of our Health and Care team. We enable clinicians, frontline workers and key-decision makers to make the informed choices that help them deliver outstanding care. Civica’s products and services support organisations to cut waste, improve patient pathways and boost cost-savings and efficiencies. Civica processes £70 billion of NHS funds annually and supports over 500 health and care providers in the UK.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Implementor / Technical Author
This position will be integral within the team, working closely with all department and customers daily and alongside the project manager, to carry out successful implementation of software projects within the Coldharbour business unit to enable customers to utilise our products effectively.
The successful candidate will also be the technical author of a suite of new user guides and e-learning videos to support initial rollout and update future releases.
This position would suit a highly motivated and driven individual with external software support and training experience and looking to progress within software consultancy / implementation.
- Experience within SaaS organisations, Public Sector (e.g. Health or Social Services) or Private Care experience advantageous
- Ideally have progressed through the IT route, through service desk, training, software development, Business analysis
- Strong problem management and communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Customer-facing experience/ Stakeholder Management
- UK driving license, Flexible and able to travel to client sites as and when required
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite and remote consultancy, support, and training to customers during pre-sales, implementation, go live and post live stages
- Full Software lifecycle from System Modelling to closure, within set timescale and budget parameters and addressing the needs and requirements of the customer
- Create a new training/play platform accessible to customers, with a full suite of supporting training videos, questionnaires, and user guides for the new SaaS based products
- Run client review meetings ensuring that the customer is happy with the system and is getting full use of the functionality offered
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.