19th October 2021
Cx Consultant (Housing software implementation)
Location: Home based + occasional UK travel to customer site as required
Working as part of a successful and busy software delivery team within Civica Housing the Cx Consultants work closely with customers to effectively demonstrate and implement the Civica Cx HMS solution, supporting each customer with defining, building and configuring the solution to meet each customers business needs. This is achieved via consultancy, workshops and remote support.
Take ownership of each implementation during implementation, post live and on an ad hoc basis
Provide consultancy to customers throughout all stages of the implementation process
Produce and maintain supporting Cx documentation
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries. Our Housing Management Solution is a market leader and continues to grow its market share.
- 5+ years HMS (Housing Management Systems) experience, coupled with strong Social Housing sector knowledge, (ideally Cx).
- Super User level knowledge of Cx or other HMS
- Strong knowledge of Housing modules – in particular, Allocations, or Cases and Tasks or any core modules
- Great customer facing skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead requirements gathering and build workshops
- Positive attitude, motivated with strong wort ethic
- Full UK driving license
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.