4th August 2021
Collections Support / Product Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Collections Support Analyst, who will be supporting with CivicaCollect suite of products and working directly on customer implementation projects.
CivicaCollect is cloud optimised software to support the complete collection process from compliance stage to full enforcement, streamlining information management and unifying all civil debt streams associated to the citizen to provide a single view of debt.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience within a client facing, Software product support role
- Experience of the Enforcement / Debt Collection Industry
- Experience of change management principles
- Able to multi-task and service multiple interrupts in an organised, methodical way.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting through Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communications and customer service skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Strong problem solving and time management skills. high attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first point of contact for Civica Collections customers through all channels (e.g. by telephone, email and ticketing system).
- Ensure that Support Tickets are resolved efficiently and within agreed SLAs
- Help deploy new services and ensure that they are configured correctly on behalf of the customer
- Monitor hosted client systems and produce performance statistics
- Produce relevant systems support documentation and ensure that it remains current
- Work closely with the team to design solutions to clients’ business requirements, and solving problems as the need arises
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.