12th November 2021
Job Title: Client Services Executive / Account Manager
We are looking to recruit a Client Services Executive that will focus on giving support to customers with their accounts, billing, and administration.
With a chance to manage and nurture your own client accounts, this support role is customer centric and non sales.
This Client Services Executive sits within our MBD Division that provide the UK’s No. 1 medical billing service provider to the independent healthcare sector.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- Administrative duties, e.g. invoicing, payments, letters and filing
- Accurate data input into company software
- Processing invoices, and progress chasing payments of those invoices
- Validation and checking of invoices
- Reconciliation of payments
- Maintaining office records
- Any other duties as necessary to progress the company objectives
- Experience of general administrative duties
- Good attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to priorities duties accordingly
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
- Good telephone manner
- Trustworthy with confidential information
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.