27th August 2021
Job title: Client Account Manager (Apprentice / Graduate / Junior Level)
Location: Leeds and Homeworking
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? Would you like to build a career within IT software sales? Join our team as a Client Account Manager, in an exciting role offering excellent experience and progression opportunities.
Civica Assessments make every day better for awarding bodies, certifying authorities, testing organisations and other educational institutions by driving efficiencies. Civica assessments can manage the whole assessment process, including online assessments, marking, payments, on demand resource, HR and payroll management. We are looking for an ambitious and capable apprentice / graduate to support the work of the Assessments team, gain an understanding of the business as well as the assessment industry and complete the Level 4 Sales apprenticeship scheme.
You’ll be excited by the opportunity to start your career within the IT software sales sector, applying previous skills that you have developed throughout your work experience. You will also;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Have previous customer facing support experience (in any capacity)
- Knowledge of the assessment industry or assessment products would be advantageous.
- Any previous sales experience or understanding of the SaaS model would be desirable.
- Be prepared to travel where required to customer meetings and other Civica offices, which may require staying away overnight.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- You’ll be managing and cultivating relationships with existing customers and cross and up-selling new services within that customer base. You’ll also be delivering consistent high-quality service to our internal and external customers.
- Using the Civica CRM solution to record and track customer opportunities
- Work with the Civica marketing teams in the creation and implementation of targeted sales and marketing campaigns
- Support the administration and delivery of customer events and user groups
- Work with the operations team to support the provision of close customer engagement and achievement of CNPS targets
- Process customer purchase orders
- Adhere to the Civica sales order processes
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.