10th June 2021
Job title: Application Support Analyst
Location: Home based
Salary: Competitive + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an Application Support Analyst looking to take the next step within an innovative, global software company.
This role will be supporting with our web-based housing management system, created to meet the challenges of the modern social housing provider.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Application Support Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing high quality product support to Civica’s Cx Housing customer base.
We are looking for someone who ideally has:
- Experience of working within an application support environment
- Good knowledge of scripting and querying SQL / MS SQL
- ITIL/SDI and commercial awareness
- Excellent communications and customer service skills with a customer focused attitude and desire to provide continual improvement
- Strong problem solving and time management skills. high attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilise knowledge and experience of operating systems and databases to investigate reported faults, connecting to customer sites as appropriate
- Ensure customer information records are accurately maintained for each installed customer
- Liaise with Development to find resolutions to reported software product defects and to ensure that bugs/change requests are managed effectively
- Ensure that reported issues are resolved within customer service level agreements.
- Build effective relationships with both internal and external customers and attend customer sites when required
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.