20th August 2021
Application Support Analyst
Occupational Health software solutions
Home-based + occasional meetings in Derbyshire
Do you excel in providing first class customer support of bespoke software?
We are recruiting for a talented Application Support Analyst who can deliver excellent customer service around the support of our market leading Occupational Health Software solution. This is a hands on role, performing a Application Support Analyst role and maintaining the current levels of first class customer service enjoyed by customers.
Application Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Providing a first and single point of contact to our external customers (via email and phone) to investigate issues, propose solutions and resolve, where possible, a wide variety of software issues
- Log and respond to incoming customer support calls, in-line with agreed SLAs
- Provide a first-class customer service experience throughout
- Escalating more complex tickets if necessary and monitoring to resolution
- Provide immediate diagnosis or problem resolution, using appropriate tools, and/or obtain appropriate further details for potential internal escalation
- Develop and implement customer specified reports
- Provide process/product guidance using best practice information
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a Service Desk role, (or similar), providing excellent customer service skills supporting bespoke software / Application
- Knowledge of SQL server for the purpose of troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft products, services and operating systems would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure and the ability to follow tasks through and follow up where necessary.
- Strong time management / planning/scheduling skills to be able to work on multiple tasks in parallel, keeping track of and progressing each independently.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.