13th October 2021
3 x Implementation Consultants (HR IS solutions)
Working from Home + travel to UK customer sites as required
* Are you an HR IS specialist with experience of HR IS software implementation? *
Joining a busy team of Implementation Consultants, you will be working with several customers concurrently to implement our HR IS software solution, HRP. The successful candidates will play a pivotal part in ensuring implementations are delivered successfully and on time.
We need enthusiastic individuals who are keen to use their current HR IS systems knowledge to quickly learn our Civica solution and ensure that Civica continues to be recognised as one of the leading HR & Payroll Software suppliers in the marketplace.
Our market leading HR & Payroll, (HRP), software solutions are the trusted solutions to over 450 Customers across the UK to help them successfully manage and pay their people. The products continue to evolve and grow at pace as we listen to our customers and enhance our software. We have a very busy order book… it’s a great time to join us!
You will need to be currently working in an HR IS implementation role and eager to take the next step in your software solutions career, OR you are an HR professional who has been involved in an HR IS implementation and would like to pursue a career in this field supporting other businesses implementing HR IS.
- Work closely with each Customer to implement, train and offer Consultancy on Civica’s HR IS software solution in accordance with customer requirements
- Provide information to the technical team for data conversions
- Manage customer requests & expectations for bespoke software changes
- Create User & Technical specifications for customer enhancements
- Create relevant documentation to support the site visits & the Projects team documentation
- Communicate with all project team members on the status of the project
- Provide functionality support, via telephone, email, remotely or on customer visits
- User Testing
- To keep abreast of all legislative changes in the world of HR
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong HR processes experience, you will ideally be a Super User or Subject Matter Expert on at least one HR IS solution
- 6+ months experience in software implementation, either in a software house environment or in an organisation where you played a key role in implementing either the HR IS solution
- Experience producing appropriate documentation such as User specifications for software enhancements
- Able to provide support on HR IS software functionality
- Strong customer facing skills, confident and articulate.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with demonstrable strong stakeholder management skills
- Software User Acceptance Testing experience preferred but not essential
- Current UK driving license
- CIPD preferred for the HR IS role
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends, family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.