27th November 2018
Ealing Council uses its data in the fight against fraud and error
Ealing Council creates a single and complete view of the citizen with MultiVue to deliver a sustainable and repeatable solution to identify fraud and error.
- 3-year partnership with return on investment after 18 months
- Expected savings of £250,000 from elections canvassing over an 18 month period
- Seamless flow of accurate and complete information across the council
- Created a single view of over 350,000 residents of the borough
- Supported the sharing of data and services across neighbouring councils to further combat fraud
- Plan to integrate a further 8 data sources into MultiVue to target fraudulent activity in Freedom Pass and Blue Badge applications.
The people engagements we have had with Civica to date have been of high quality.
Kevin Griffin, Chief Architect, Ealing Council
VisionWare is now Civica
Empowering organisations to share, enrich and integrate their data; improving decision making, driving efficiencies and delivering better outcomes for their customers