5th April 2018
Bostik streamlines management of the employee lifecycle
Efficiency gains, increased data accuracy and transparent time and attendance recording at Bostik UK.
In environments ranging from factories and construction sites to schools and homes, Bostik adhesives are used for sticking, bonding and sealing. Bostik operates in more than 50 countries and employs around 5,000 people, 415 of whom work at Bostik UK.
“We wanted to introduce more automation in our HR processes and improve management reporting,” says Manny Richter, HR Director at Bostik UK. “We realised we needed to invest in a new system, as our previous HR software wasn’t up to the job.”
Bostik UK rolled out Civica HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance to manage employee records, hours and benefits more efficiently across its three sites.
- Significant time savings: monthly headcount report generation slashed from days to minutes
- Less admin for HR by introducing self-service access for employees and managers
- Equal treatment for everyone with a transparent time and attendance system
- More effective performance management with more accurate attendance and absence data
- ROI on Civica solutions expected within three years.
We wanted to introduce more automation in our HR processes and improve management reporting. The integrated Civica solutions delivered immediate efficiency benefits as well as cost savings.
Manny Richter, HR Director, Bostik UK
Get in touch today...