22nd December 2021
SQL Developer (SSIS)
Location: Newport, Wales
6 Month Contract – Inside IR35
Day Rate: Competitive
Skills: SQL Server BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), TSQLT, SC Clearance
We are looking to recruit an SQL Developer with strong experience of working with SSIS on an initial 6 month contact. Working with a client in a secure environment, you will work as an SQL Developer on a high profile and high value programme of work.
This is an initial 6 month contract that has been deemed inside IR35.
Valid SC Clearance is essential.
- SQL Service Integration Services (SSIS)
- Visual Studio 2019 IDE
- .NET CORE 3.1
- SQL Server Management Studio IDE
- MSSQL 2019 Engine
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.