7th December 2020
Job title: SaaS Project Manager
Location: Home based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you interested in working within a highly collaborative team delivering great solutions to our Local Government clients? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We’ve opened up a new opportunity as a Project manager which will see you working with a talented team of Implementation consultants delivering our software to Local Government clients around the UK.
How will my career develop with Civica?
Our Project manager roles are designed to nurture our future talent and will give you the foundation you need in order to develop into one of our future leaders.
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- You will be a great communicator who will have worked for a software company before supporting local government clients in the delivery of SaaS platforms/products. You will also;
- Hold your PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Understand Agile methodology
- Be able to negotiate and reach compromise to ensure project completion
- Strong familiarity with project management software, including Microsoft Project
- Experience with Public Sector projects
- Ideally you’ll have a Local Government background
Your core responsibilities:
You will build and maintain relationships with customers, provide important information to both them and internal team to deliver the solution. You will also;
Ensure predictable revenues by planning, executing, and finalising customer delivery projects according to strict deadlines and to budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. In conjunction with the customer, they will also agree the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
You will work as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer, internal and third-party suppliers.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.