20th October 2021
Job title: Revenues & Benefits – Telephony Officer
Location: Pershore – Home & Office Based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
We’re looking for 2 Customer Service Advisors to come and join our friendly team in Revenues & Benefits!
We are looking for people that are customer focussed, open to learning and can be resilient with challenges.
All training & support will be provided
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Previous experience in a customer focused role is essential. You will be excited by the opportunity to join a global technology company and will ideally have;
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills – the ability to provide detailed information and advice in a clear and positive manner
- Ability to prioritise and work accurately to targets and deadlines
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Be able to deal with difficult situations, remaining calm and focused under pressure, with key attention to detail
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to seek out and understand the needs of customers, taking ownership and appropriate action in an ever changing environment
- A high level of integrity when dealing with sensitive or confidential information
- The ability to work within a team, maintaining team spirit and team success
Your core responsibilities:
- You will have strong communication skills and a commitment to providing a high standard of service. You must be computer literate and committed to excellent customer service standards
- To provide a dedicated telephony service dealing with enquiries from customers and stakeholders
- To support the revenues, benefits or OnDemand services in respect of some or all of the below duties and requirements in these areas
- Assisting in performing the system administration duties for the various computer systems in the Service
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.