6th January 2021
Project Manager – LG Software solutions
Civica Regulatory Services
Location: Home based with UK travel to UK Customer sites
Working as part of a high performing and collaborative software delivery team, the PM in our Regulatory Services Team is responsible for delivering high quality, complex software implementation projects for Civica Regulatory Services customers. Projects will primarily incorporate Civica’s new cloud product, Cx Regulatory Services, and may also include other Civica products and bespoke software development of varying sizes.
This role will work as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery, as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with customers. They will manage multiple projects in parallel and be tenacious in their desire to deliver.
- Take ultimate accountability for the delivery of assigned projects. Managing them to ensure Civica deliver on time, within budget, and to the right quality, in line with individual contracts and Civica’s Project Management methodology.
- Deliver projects to maximise the ability of the Regulatory Services business unit to meet monthly and annual financial targets.
- Increase revenue through identifying new opportunities within each customer, efficient management of projects and/or increasing avenues of income within a project.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, including third parties, in order to advance projects and demonstrate a high level of control.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- 5+ years PM experience implementing complex software solutions, managing concurrent projects (10 to 15), high proficiency in change management
- Experience delivering projects either directly into Local Government customers or via a software solutions provider
- Strong commercial skills, financial forecasting, contract management etc.
- Strong software as a product skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communicator, with strong influencing skills and able to manage customer expectations
- Able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.