19th July 2021
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Are you experienced in managing software implementation and configuration staff?
The pace of change has never been faster. Governments are being asked to find new ways of helping their people like never before. At Civica, we work closely with you to deliver real change that will make a difference. Our CRaSH collision reporting software delivers savings of £3.5 million per year, across 25 police forces. Last year, we developed a COVID-19 symptom tracking app to support Northern Irish citizens.
About the Company
iCasework was established in 1998 and acquired by Civica in 2018. Since it’s inception, the organisation has been an agent for the transformation of case management as an organisational process and practice. iCasework is a platform which benefits a highly developed understanding of technology together with proficiency in meeting the challenges of managing casework.
About the role
- Overall responsibility for the successful implementation and delivery of Case Management projects
- Managing a team of implementation and configuration staff and working with a wide range of customers including but not limited to local government, legal practices and the financial sector.
- Own and manage a portfolio of small projects simultaneously, which vary in widely in contract value
- Take full contractual responsibility from the point of handover from Sales, up until acceptance and handover to Support.
- Support on internal projects or assist in pre-sales or bid management when needed
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise at all levels of seniority.
- At least five years customer-facing project management experience
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
- Experience of working to ISO9000 or other operational standards.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Ability to manage conflict and work constructively in challenging circumstances
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.