27th April 2022
Project Implementation Consultant (Health & Care software)
Location: Working from Home + occasional UK travel
Job Reference: 1902
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we deliver into Local Government, Central Government and NHS Customers.
We are recruiting for a Project Implementation Consultant to join our highly successful Health & Care business, delivering our market leading solution in the residential and domiciliary care sector, (with Document Management, Payroll, Rostering, Billing and GDPR functionality)
This role will join a Service Delivery team or Project Managers and Implementation Consultants responsible for the successful delivery of software implementation projects, delivering against commercial, technical and contractual requirements agreed with each Customer. As a Project Implementation Consultant with Civica you will work closely with our Customers, developing and building long term relationships but most importantly, ensuring that each Customer enjoys the highest standard of software implementation experience.
This is a great time to join Civica. We have an incredibly busy order pipeline and are recruiting due to growth.
- Compile project plans based on the scope of each project and the customer requirements
- Provide onsite and remote implementation consultancy, support and training to customers during pre-sales, implementation, go live and post live stages.
- Work with the customer and configure the software in accordance with project documentation and implementation guidelines and quality standards.
- Support data migrations for the customer for both UAT and Live cycles
- Own support issues and queries whilst in project phase
- Deliver comprehensive application training to customer on site and remotely
- Handhold our customers throughout implementation and Go live and ensure they are happy with the service provided
- To take ownership of each Project/implementation and strive to deliver the project within the desired scope and budget
- 2/3 years projects delivery experience gained either within a software house / Consultancy setting OR directly working in the Care sector where you have project managed software implementation projects, (ideally residential care related software)
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Strong User support / User training skills, supporting bespoke Applications
- Excellent Communication skills and able to liaise at all levels of seniority
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualified preferred
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- UK driving license, willing to work away from home on occasion
- Degree level education, ideally in an IT or business-related subject
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.