Project Implementation Consultant - Home Based - UK
23rd February 2021
Job title: Project Implementation Consultant
Do you have previous experience working with accounts/payroll software? Have you worked in a Software Implementation/Training position?
Civica is looking for a Project Implementation Consultant to join them in a hybrid role that will see a strong candidate have overall responsibility of a successful implementation of software projects within the Coldharbour business unit to enable customers to utilize our products.
The Project implementation consultant will have an integral role within the team and will need to work closely with all departments and customers daily.
Coldharbour gives you the tools to handle enquiries, scheduling and rosters. It lets you optimise your workforce and manage mobile working, compliance, payroll and invoicing. An easy-to-use digital care planning app, allows you to evidence care effectively. With in-built analytics, you’ll have better insight into your finances and operations.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked with a similar product to Coldharbour previously and is looking for the next step in their career into a hybrid position. You will be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
Public Sector (e.g. Health or Social Services) or Private Care experience desirable, but not essential.
Your core responsibilities;
The role requires the Project Implementation Consultant to effectively see a project through from kick off to closure ensuring that implementations are recognised for being delivered successfully, on time and addressing the needs and requirements of the customer.
Other duties include;
- To provide onsite and remote consultancy, support and training to customers during pre-sales, implementation, go live and post live stages.
- Work with the customer and configure the Coldharbour software in accordance with project documentation and implementation guidelines and quality standards.
- To carry out data migrations for the customer for both UAT and Live cycles
- Compile a detailed project plan based on the scope of the project and the customer requirements
- Own support issues and queries whilst in project phase
- Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.