15th October 2020
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer (Sharepoint)
Location: Bristol (Remote)
Join our team delivering successful software solutions into a high profile client. SC clearance is required for this role.
You will be joining a small project team which have just started work on a major transformation for one of our defence clients. The project team have been on site since mid-October scoping out the work and defining ways of working, we’re in the process of ramping up the project in the next couple of months as we enter phase 2.
About the role
Working within a team of 6 you will be responsible for designing and developing a SharePoint platform for a public sector client. This team will grow to 9 in total during the next phase of work with the nature of the work being security cleared more details can be discussed within the interview stages.
The successful candidate will have a successful background in Custom solutions, build and deployment best practice with SharePoint platforms. You’ll also have experience leading development teams.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy: We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2020.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.